Remove swimlane from Board

Maybe i’m missing something, but I was experimenting with Board configurations and I added a few Swimlanes. I decided that I didn’t like the last one but I don’t see anyway to delete/archive/rename it. Am I missing something?

Please use Wekan v0.63 while we fix and improve swimlanes, see https://github.com/wekan/wekan/issues/1444

@weeeezzll

Latest Wekan release has renaming and deleting swimlanes.

Sorry for the delay, I got really busy with other projects and didn’t have time to test the latest again. I grabbed the latest (0.73) and ran it with the suggested docker setup. Swimlanes can be archived, but I don’t see an option to rename them yet.

@weeeezzll

At left click swimlane name to rename it.

Ahhh…I see it now. Looks like it was just a display issue in my browser. I’ve attached a couple of screenshots to explain.

1. The hamburger icon displays on top of the Swimlane name.
  2. The clickable area that triggers Renaming a swimlane is highlighted with a red box in the attached images

It seems like the swimlane-header is clickable and only the part that is not obscured by the swimlane-header-menu is reachable. Not sure if this is a display issue on my end or not. That or the swimlane-header-menu is clickable and just not rendering correctly in my browser (Chrome 63.0.3239.132 on Windows).

In any case, the functionality works.
Rename%20Issue%2002

@weeeezzll

Please add this bug to Wekan GitHub issues and submit pull request to fix it.